Sunday 28 November 2010

Flowers.....

Well here's today's post :)


Had to post this, the roses keep collecting rain and with the sudden frost and cold they've frozen and look beautiful!! :) So I had to post a pic for everyone to see <3


Well here I am for today.....silk dress, grey net top from Topshop, belt from Topshop, metalic necklace that belonged to my great grandparents, my military cardigan, jeans from Dot P's and my military boots....



Here are the flowers that I copied for my face design.....

Tada!! heh I really liked how these turned out......they're a bit brighter than the ones on my dress and bigger in size, but they definitely matched the look........


yeah, I put petals on my eyelid too....


Not an extremely interesting day today...............I got some Christmas shopping done, as HMV have a new StationtoStation album out by David Bowie with limited edition pictures and Live recordings in that I've got for my dad......in all honesty I really wanted it, but my dad is a huge Bowie fan and the one who got me into David Bowie at a young age (well he got me into the music and the Labrynth movie by Jim Henson just made me go yep Bowie's awesome - and ever since then I've been a huge fan!)
Also had to do some shopping for my brother as he wanted to get my mum a clutch from River Island but didn't want to actually buy it......so I was sent on a mission with his money to buy it for him......
So yeah, good, calm, drink free day! ^_^;;

Hope you liked
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment