Tuesday 16 November 2010

Drawing....

Well.........it's monday the 15th...........yay I've almost caught up!! XD
Today we were doing enlarged drawings of the collages we made last wednesday.....

Ok this random sculpture that I did a while ago.......well today I either had to chuck it or take it home.....somehow and I still don't know how- I sold it for 5p.....so not only did I not have to do anything with it, I earnt 5p and then had a friend of mine chuck it as they couldn't be bothered to take it home!! XD

Ok, so today was kinda Art Nouveau......not extremely but kinda......
blue No. 5 eyeliner, black eyeliner and Glitter eyeliner by Eyeko

blurry picture my friend Carlene took on our break.......


Here I am in full........I'm actually in high heels.......no idea why as after a day of walking through uni, standing still drawing and walking into town....well lets just say my feet were happy to get out of them.....but at least I know I can wear heels longer than I used too ^_^;;



Right, well I didn't actually realise Carlene had taken these......but they are helpful as I can show you me working for once......this is my enlargement work.....the collage I'm working from is balancing on that stool in the background.....the collage is A4 size.....I'm working on six A1 sheets all stuck together.....yeah it's a good thing I enjoy drawing or else this would've been a pain......heh we were only meant to do an enlargement of two A1 sheets, which I did start off with - I then realised I'd need two more - then another two sheets.......now that I think about it this is going to have to be an eight sheet piece of work......oh well!




Ok well this is me trying to show the entire of what I've been drawing.........this is all Charcoal on paper......as you can see I've had to smudge and rub out a few areas currently.......hopefully I'll finish it within the week so I can post it completed! :)

Oh and I had my fringe re-dyed! ;-) so see you for tuesdays post where I shall finally be caught up and up to date!! XD

Tutty bye loves xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment