Sunday 7 November 2010

Fireworks

Well........once again I'm late and doing a two for one on my blog......which I do appologise for........but still.......lets get on with what I did yesterday on the 6th of Novemeber :)

Well.........for starters the theme was lace.....


Ok....well I wanted to make my face art match my dress........


Here I am in my dress from topshop, had to put pearls with it as it looked like an old look........jeans from Dot P's and my shoes are the feathery kind from River Island...... I was in Marks and Spencers helping mum with the shopping :)


It's quite obvious for just something on one eye......but it looks decorative so most people think it's a transfer or something......it's funny how disappointed they look when I tell them that I did it myself :-S


Sitting in Loofers with my Brand New book which is BRILLIANT and which you Must buy as it's really funny! It's Mrs. Fry's Diary.........


Heh, I read my mum and nan some of the diary entries........they absolutely loved them!! XD


Ok, for the sake that I'm now being annoying and just showing you pictures of it.....I'll give you one of my favourite entries.......
"Discovered the cat's worked out how to poen the fridge. We'll have to find somewhere else to keep him now" Seriously!! As someone who owns a cat and loves it to death......well, even I found that funny!! XD It's awesome and you must buy it, if only to experience the awesomeness!!!


Ok, more on the make-up =_=;; Well this is a copy of an asian lace design......I used the eyeliner to draw all the outline of it over my eye.....then drew in the eye lash and normal eyeliner that goes around the eye......then drew the cirlces lining the bottom of the design (to make it a bit doiley like I guess?? Or pearly.....I couldn't deside after I did it) Then chose which parts to fill with my Eyeko Glitter eyeliner......I like how it turned out!!


Well here's a better image of what I'm wearing!


............this was just to show that I covered the entire eye area........I think it's really affective, especially as I haven't done lace before.......also I'd like to admit that it's VERY TRICKY to do.....so if you want to try this but haven't done anything like this before......well, I'd suggest to choose a simpler pattern......or at least only do it under your eye or on your eyelid as then if it goes wrong you can fix it rather easily.....whereas if you do both like I have it becomes very difficult to fix areas without destroy others.....so yeah, just a warning really!



This was what I meant when I said feathery shoes......aren't they pretty?!! XD


Ah yes........seeing as the traditional fireworks night didn't happen on the 5th.....my uncle held a fireworks party round his on the 6th........it was really good and I took some pictures of the fireworks just for you!


ah some of the bigger ones!! well these beauties managed to shake the ground so hard that my car alarm went off =_=;; yes apparently my car is as scared of fireworks as I am.......










Very pretty but loud again......luckily it didn't set my car alarm off....


this one sounded like a hoard of banshees =_=;; or um.......you know the sound that egg in Harry Potter that has a song by mermaids?? Well you know that horrid sound it makes before he puts it in water?? yeah it sounds like that!


I had to have a sparkler!!



Oh yeah.......aren't we cool? We set off flying lanterns!!! XD


they're harder than they look.......you have to wait AGES for them to start floating :(




And OFF IT GOES!!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!



Well......bye bye Mr. Lantern........and bye bye my dear viewers!!
Again thanks for reading!!!

Tutty bye xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment