Tuesday 16 November 2010

Space Invades the overly bored public....

Ok, so here's Sundays entry........so, Sunday the 14th of November........


Well here I've done one of the Space Invaders that I used to love destroying on my mobile back when they had black and white screens.......well black and green (I still don't know why the screens to phones were green!)
But yeah, apparently this little guy is meant to be blue.....so I filled him in with blue glitter eyeliner...........space invaders are really easy to draw as they are symmetrical blocks.......
Black eyeliner with blue eyeliner from Superdrugs....


Here's the reason for my Space Invader theme........I love this Jumper Dress, I got it from H&M in Ipswich ages ago........well anyway, random photo but this design always reminded me of Space Invaders - hence I have an invader on my face ^___^


Here I am in full.........


Oh yeah, I found these trainers literally sunday morning.......I think I bought them from Office, I love how they have puzzle pieces all over them :)


So yeah.......the invader got quite a few looks........


Ok, so today was literally a 'I'm doing NOTHING' day as I didn't get to sleep saturday night till 5am Sunday morning then getting up at 10am, so I had 5 hours sleep......which I can't survive on, I can do 6 hours easily......the problem with getting 5 hours sleep or less is that as soon as I stop working or sit down somewhere I fall asleep.......anyway, I ended up going to the pub with my dear friend Piran who had come back from London for the weekend........was a good night and I think I had a few cocktails, but in all honesty I was just chuffed that I got to see him again and even more happy when he told me he'd be back for Christmas!! YAY!!!

So yeah this was sundays blog tutty bye xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment