Tuesday 2 November 2010

Trip to the vet

Well today was the day my kitten had to go in for a check up as he's been really ill lately :'(
He got Calcivirus.......which is really nasty if you google it.....but yeah, so we had to keep him in for ages and try to fix it, but he's only just getting back to normal..........to check that his tear ducts were working today, the vet put this UV sensitive liquid in Garfields eye.......It made his eye glow like a yellow glowstick, made his nose a florescent yellow as well and covered his mouth in bright yellow........this isn't just because I wanted to see what a cat version of Rudolph would look like, it was to see if his tearducts were still blocked and luckily thanks to these signs they aren't which means just one more week of medication and he should be fine :-D
So here's today's blog.........


Well here's the outfit for todays journey.........I think that's meant to be Lady Gaga on the jumper......well, it's my velvet jacket that my mum gave me, my jumper dress from H&M, jeans from Dot P's and my biker boots :)


I acutally look pretty plain today when compared to some of my other designs


Copied the design on the jumper dress for the eyes.......basically green eye shadow and then black eyeliner and Glitter eyeliner from Eyeko......the blue going down my cheek is based on the collar the face has on the jumper......


Close up of the eye design........dried really quickly, so it was easy to do......


When your eyes are open you only see a few of the dots in the black part of the eye design......


My badges that decorate the coat.......rather old fashioned and vintage looking, which I like......oh and my too new pins on the top left - the left one says pirate and has a little skull and cross bone on the pearlised disc with a small gem of sorts - the right one is a cog with a green fairy inside with smaller cog parts around her, both of these are from Miss Ladybird at Expo who sells other amazing items on her website http://www.steampunkjewellery.co.uk/ I'd really suggest having a look as they're amazing pieces......


and here's a close up of the entire thing


why does my computer mix these pictures up randomly?!?! Anyway, this is a clearer picture of how the face looks.........


Ta-da!! My inspiration for today............Hope you liked the blog xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment