Sunday 21 November 2010

Harry Potter

Well.................today should be the 20th November Saturday.......which means it was my little brother's Big Birthday party!! XD


Ok, so here I am with a sorting hat on my face......reason being?? I was going to see the Part 1 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!! XD I managed to get tickets for myself and a friend of mine.....it was amazing and very sad in parts......I shan't spoil it though ;-P

My sorting hat.......MWAHAHAHAHA! It just looks like a wizard hat.....but nevermind, I tried.....


so after the film, which was excellent and kind of embarrasing as we got in when it had started and had to walk through people to get to our seats - then when everyone went silent because of a certain upseeting part I actually said out loud "No!" Which my dear friend couldn't stop laughing at! DX
But yeah, after the film I ventured to the Embassy which is a Big Chinese Buffet and where my little brother and his friend were currently enjoying themselves....
My mum insisted that I wear the hat btw.......


The Wizard hat that you get if you're very into the film......I wasn't, I bought the normal popcorn but someone left it next to me so I decided that it would be mine :-D


Well, at home and now trying to keep an eye on where the heck my brother and his friends were running about while they played Man Hunt......mum ambushed me with the hat again....





My lovely shoes!! I love these, I found them in Office ages ago.....but have never seen others since....


So yeah, all black and white today! XD

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment