Wednesday 24 November 2010

cross and curls

I feel ill so I might just do yesterdays blog tonight as I'm not much up to doing both that and todays........sorry, just don't feel up to doing it, I will have todays posted tomorrow though with my apologese and tomorrows brand spanking new post ;)

So yeah......yesterday was tuesday, so here's tuesdays blog......


Ok well, I found an awesome range of clothes that are brand new styles that are made from old vintage materials! They are very cool and extremely pretty......but then again I love some materials that were used ages ago.....so there was no doubt that I'd like these :)


This is one of my favourites......I haven't a clue why but it's really pretty

Another favourite.....but then again I like dresses in this shape......always lovely to look at...


The company behind the new stuffs made of old.......Reworked Vintage.......please check them out, it's a really cool idea and I bet you'll find something awesome by them.....


Ah yes my new panda hat....my nan got me this, so it's extremely awesome to me! heh it's covered in sequins and has holes for the eyes.....oh and pom poms for the ears.....


and my new gloves because I get cold so easily.....gotta love how cute things look when they are teddy bears.....


Another find!!


Aren't they brilliant!! I always get annoyed at jewellery as it all looks the same and normally is, just brought back out in a different colour scheme or size =_=;; but these are all really different and very cute!


I love the huge black earrings there....they look like lace but with huge black gems on......soooooo preetty!!


ah yes the genius that creates these......do check out hannahmakesthings.com it's definitely worth a gander for all these sparklies :-D


Ok, so today is less about my face and more about my wish list of things.....but I was bored and kept finding things, so deal with it.......but yeah aren't these brilliant?!?! I love old fashioned shoes, especially boots with buckles or victorian looking shoes with a heel......


heh not quite victorian but they'll do......ah I wish they had a brighter colour as well......then you could get a plain colour to go with normal clothing and a brighter colour for more go outy or bright outfits.......why do companies never think of this.....


AHHHH!!! I WANT THESE SOOOOOO BADLY!!! XD I actually collect Harajuku Lovers perfume.....sounds sad but I love the different scents and the different personalities of the dolls......I have the originals, the winter ones and the summer ones.....these are the latest ones....showing styles ranging from a decora, to lolita, to classic lolita etc........sooooo cool and the bright hair is covered in felt so they are really soft too!! :)


Ok, face time......well something simple today.....just curls on the right and then on the left curls and a cross hanging from one......kind of like the old signs you see outside buildings sometimes - where the beam they hang from has loads of curls and embellishments.....


for some reason all the shadow has made my face rather.....um patchy in colour? :S  Ah well........it's all black except the filling of the cross which is Glitter by Eyeko.....


see the hair is great for hiding the odd curls!! XD not that I mind them showing, I just find it funny that I put in effort and then you can't even see it......still at least the cross is visible......

well that's all for today.......like I said.....not particularly feeling well, so you'll forgive me for todays being late and being posted tomorrow I'm sure.......hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow......
cheers for reading xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment