Sunday 28 November 2010

Pubbage and Art Deco

Saturdays post.....
Well today was.......um yeah, it was a normal saturday really.......got my comics, had coffee and lunch with my family......slight twist though I got to go out for drinks with my  mum and dad as I haven't gone on a pub crawl with them in AGES!!! XD


Here I am in the morning.........heh I actually love this t-shirt dress that I'm wearing, I got it ages ago from French Connection.....My necklace is a Steampunk work, Grey net top is from Topshop......



Here's the design for today......it's to match my dress as you have all these colours and shapes in the dress......apparently it looks art deco, which now that I'm looking at it from a photo I can agree with but when I had it on my face I just kept thinking 'is it?'


Yeah the design is on the eyelid as well.......it's actually really easy to do stuff like this, I don't know if you remember what I told you about black eyeliner a while ago - but if you cover it in black eye shadow while wet it doesn't break or crack.....the glittery colours such as the yellow, purple and silver were achieved by first filling the shapes with the eye shadow colour and then spreading the glitter eyeliner or glitter eye make up (both wet) over the colour - this makes the colour stronger and the effect last a heck of a lot longer......incase you fancy trying this??




from a distance it looks quite sci-fi if I'm honest........it was fun to do and very easy as it is all shapes.....I got a lot of compliments from random people in the pubs we visited that night as well.......


So yeah, here I am whole.......I actually changed out of this into a black dress with big poofy arms for the pubbage, but I kept my make up the same as the design was pretty......

The night out with my parents was a good laugh, we started out in the Kings Arms, then Roberto's, onto the Bull where we stayed to listen to a very good band, then tried for *Used to be Edwards but has changed its name sooo many times I now can't be bothered to remember it* but the line was too long as it was late and everyone was trying to get in =_=;; so instead we went to Smith's which was cool although they didn't have any Tia Maria :( 
Heh, Oh yeah that doesn't make any sense does it? I'm a Gin or Tia Maria drinker basically (Or in the Edwards place occassionally a cocktail drinker too!) But I like Tia Maria and Diet Coke or Gin and Diet Coke, although it can't be Gordon's as it's too dry for my liking.....then again Gordon's and Slim line Tonic is lovely :-D

But yeah, after that we all walked home......got the traditional kebab that we alwasy get on the way back when I venture out with my parents.......I really need to go out with them more, I have a lot of fun when I'm with them.......although for some reason this was the first night in ages that I got ID'd......which is fine as I am legal to drink and had my driving licence on me, but still how is it when I'm out with them I get ID'd but when I'm out with my friend no one asks?!?!


Here's an attempted pic that my mum took of me in the Bull.........it's far too dark for any pictures in there, unless you have flash on your camera......

Well that's it.....hope you liked it
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment