Sunday 7 November 2010

Dotty Mad!

Right well today was something simple but lovely.........DOTS!!!

Although, first I need to point something out that I discovered today!


Lace has been plastered on these models faces!! Yes it is a poster for Accesorize........well, I mean this would have been easier than what I'd done yesterday.......I suppose people could super glue lace to their eyes......but I wouldn't advise it, I mean how would you get it off?!!


Yet more proof of the fashion world spying on me :-P but in all seriousness, it has given me some ideas on maybe making the design go further down my face.....but that's for another day.....


Right dots!! Told you it was simple.........simply speaking they are dots made from black eyeliner with a blue No.5 eyeliner in the middle of them......simply start small from the nose and get bigger towards the end of your eyes........


Further away I don't look half as scary, now then do I.......currently in NeroNaughts.......or Nero's to normal people......heh my mum and I decided that if there's a Starbucks then that makes Nero's NeroNaughts and Loofers would be RocketLoofers.........or maybe they should keep their original names and mum and I should never get into the naming business huh?


Heh wore my Vivienne Westwood choker today.....tis pretty :)


Ah yes.....this is the skirt to my dress and the inspiration to my dot theme today!



Badges that came with the dress......


My flower shoes from Topshop......they're so cool but re-lacing them is tricky!! They have sooooo many holes :(


heh first mince pie of the year........I can't wait for christmas to come!


closer look at the dots, just for you!


OMG!! I almost forgot about these two.....they're called The Broken Hearts and they're two DJ's......Nisha and Amber.....They play tunes from the 1920's to present.....they're absolutely amazing!! They have played for Vivienne Westwood, Selfridges and Turkish Vogue.....I'd definitely suggest to look them up.....they're lovely!!!


Well here's my dress......I got it in Quest in William and Griffins



Oh yeah, I noticed this today it's an old illustration of old colchester, thought I'd post it......it's rather wierd to see sooooooo much green in colchester, we mostly have buildings and flats now :(



Well that's about it for today......rather boring huh? Hopefully some excitement will happen tomorrow....

Anyway, I'm off for now......so um, tutty Bye I guess? xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment