Sunday 21 November 2010

Cat

Right well Friday 19th November........

I literally did not have to go in today.....I could have slept in and done nothing, but no I wanted to finish that stupid drawing I started so I went in at 11am........still, at least I got some work done and then when I went into town I got some lovely coffee to reward myself ;)


My tapistry coat by DarlingX, Faux fur collar by H&M, Jeans by Dot P's and Boots with fleece from Office...


I was lovely and warm today.....


I love this coat......it looks like an old fashioned tapistry :-D


The theme for today was cats.......there's an obvious reason, but the basics behind this design is because my cat has a fascination with sitting on the window next to my mums paper weight collection just staring out at everything and anything........I quite like it, it's small and simple but rahter sweet :)
Black eyeliner and Glitter eyeliner by Eyeko


Here's the other reason.....I has a shirt dress with loads of small cats printed over it.....it's by Warehouse I think(??), my waiste coat is by RiverIsland and is rather lovely with all it's little bits sewn on it....jeans and boots were explained further up.....also have my steampunk necklace on!

I just love this print......you can't tell from the photo, but they are all either black, purple or brown.....sooooooo cute!!! XD

Hope you liked xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment