Monday 1 November 2010

Blue Monday

Well, today I had to deal with plaster casting =_=;; not one of my favourite forms of working, but nevermind................so, yeah, I was wearing blue today........


Well, it's...........I don't actually know.....it's kind of circus I guess? Still looks pretty :)


I was sooooo tired, so yeah I look rather slouchy here, sorry..........


With my two button badges from Expo and my Steampunk necklace I was ready for anything!


Perhaps not.............gah, we had to plaster cast a sculpture today =_=;; I used a CD, wires, memory stick, more wires, a belt, a broken mobile phone and some sea shells........
then covered it in plaster of paris...........it looks kind of like a space ship......the underneath was more interesting though........it was like looking into the workings of something, you just get so fascinated!





The toughest part is getting it off the base without breaking it, guess what I did! I got it off without breaking it! GO ME!!! XD



Look at the awesome junk that comes together to make the awesome cast........




Ok this is more to do with my Foundation year.........while walking back from washing the plaster off my hands, I spotted this and did a double take...........when in foundation we were literally in the same room as the 3D foundation students and my friend Piran was in the 3D area.........and I remember I think Boris drew this?? Either way I had to take a pic as I realised how much I miss my friend Piran :'(



Well, she told me to make it stand on it's side........so I did.........with more Plaster!! YAY! -_-




And here's my funny picture of the day.........my nails are black and white because I used the Barry M cracking varnish on them.........with all the plaster that I used........my hand went white.........I thought I looked like a strange creature that is naturally white with white and black nails...........no? guess it's just me then :-p
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Missing you too lass x but lord has that board survived the changes? Where is it?

    ReplyDelete