Sunday 21 November 2010

Viv Look

Today!! YAY! I finally caught up!! I promise if I'm ever late again, it will only be by two days at the most!! XD


So yeah, rather normal day today.....my dress is from River Island and looks like a copy of Vivienne Westwood! My  undertop is from Topshop, Vivienne Westwood choker........I actually look quite cool today! XD



This badge on the dress is what I copied for my face.......it's a simple enough design and one I did using Black eyeliner and Glitter eyeliner by Eyeko.....



Tada!! See what you can do with a bit of eyeliner?!? ;)


My make up is rather dark today......looks strange as I'm quite pale but I actually like doing stuff like this.....can't do it too much though as when I see members of my family they call me a 'Panda' because apparently my eye makeup is too dark for me.....

But yeah, I was a shopping Ninja for my nan today as she needed me to pick up a present from HMV in town up for my mum today! SSSSSHHHHH!! It's a secret! ;-P
But yeah other than that, we headed down to the Toby for sunday dinner with my Aunt, Uncle and Cousins.......was alright.......big lines though and a lot of people who just stare at me and annoyed me......still was an ok day......

that is all xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment