Wednesday 10 November 2010

Cold......

Ok, well today was a pearly day........as it was cold...........so I had my jumper, wooly cardigan and boots on............yeah I have no idea how pearls go with it, but the idea worked......
I had such a strange day today.........in my lectures where normally I'd be listening about how Fine art/Graphic Design/3D/Fashion/Photography were all affected for better or for worse in different time periods, I was instead listening to the Techno Re-Mix of Cillet Bang O_O;; It's really gooooood........but gets kind of boring after a while.......so the teacher then decided to show us a comedian doing a sketch about Cillet Bang with the Cillet Kitchen Gun and the Cillet Toilet Grenade.......now that was funny.........oh yeah! I was meant to be telling you about meaningful things right????? Um..... >.< Let's think........

Oh yeah, at the end of the lecture this was basically what we all learned from the teacher........aim high and try to get your dreams, even though you're going to end up working for something stupid and will probably never get your dreams.........So yeah, some real inspirational stuffs......not!

So yeah, lets start shall we?


Well here is a rather close picture for today..........I wanted a really pearly kind of classic/piratey thing......Yeah, I was bored.......heh but it turned out really nice :-O


Ok, so I was thinking about how a string of pearls looks hanging down and it really suited my left eye.......kind of like when you see the chain of a pocket watch I think, that sort of it shouldn't be there but it is and it works kind of look.......


Here's the right eye!! heh two strings of pearls that have been connected to the eye.......I really like this one, it reminded me of when you see fantasy art about far off lands where people decorate themselves with gravity defying or weightless items of significance........Or that might just be me ^__^;; Either way I got quite a few compliments for this one today......

Both eyes are made using black eyeliner and Eyeko Glitter eyeliner.....


So yeah, like I said......I was COLD today.......so here I am in my jeans, Boots, Grandpa Cardigan from H&M with buttons that my mum sewed on for me to make it look older, my jumper from Topshop, my necklace from Frippery, my necklace from the Steampunks at Expo and my White Rose clip in my hair from Bon Voyaguer


Here are my necklaces........My steampunk one is a vile of Absynth with the Original label on it saying La Fee Verte............My other necklace is silver beads with ribbons of gold over them........I love my necklaces....


Heh guess who I met today?!! Yeah that's right my dear friend Nikki back from her Uni in London!!! It was a strange day today........because it's not technically christmas season yet.........so you can imagine how confused we were when we saw the christmas street lights were up!!!! Also, why has every store started selling christmas stuffs?!?! Not that I'm complaining......I LOVE christmas, but I do think that everyone could at least leave the lights and decorations down till december at least ^__^;;


So yeah........Christmas has arrived apparently........


Although not in cosmetics and perfume.......do they know something we don't?! =_=;; I dunno.....I guess perfume and make up are an easy choice for a christmas gift......but they could at least make an effort if the rest of the stores are......


Sooooooooo many preeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyy things!! XD Ah, I'm so sad sometimes! Ah well.......at least I can now have fun sorting out gifts........

Oh yeah! This is where I write Tutty Bye! But lately everyone I know that's started looking at this has just been going 'Sooooo.....what's with the wierd goodbye in the blog' *shifty eyes* It's made me laugh all week! Heh, well the reason is I've done it long enough now to feel like I should do it......not to mention everytime I write it I end up laughing as I know it's spelt wrong.......so yeah.....

Tutty Bye xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment