Tuesday 9 November 2010

Cogs, Blue and a bit of Fables

Ok well...........today was cold, so I wore my blue jumper dress........then put on my steampunk necklace.........this then reminded me of a download on the fables game that gives you a cog-like tattoo......So yeah, guess what I did?! Yep! A very bad version......but it was my first try at a Fable 3 design so I promise I'll get better ^_^


Ok, so here I am today......was with my mum so all the wondeful pictures are due to her wonderful self! Thankies mummy!! <3
Anyway, jumper dress and scarf from H&M, Long white T-shirt dress underneath is also from H&M, Jeans Dot P's, Boots I actually can't remember :-S


Here's the pattern.........ok, so it's backwards........unfortunately I got rather confused with the idea of re-creating the tattoo design, so I gave up trying to make it the way it should look and decided that as this was a practice it wouldn't matter if I did it how it looked in the book and so here it is backwards to the rest of the world...........


Just black eyeliner and Eyeko Glitter eyeliner......


Heh, I forgot I had my two badges on today :)


Heh, both from Expo!! The top one is done by the wonderful creator of Cardboard Carl and Paper Pauline......it's really fun and a bit like a comic made from simple collage.....
The bottom badge was done by a random comic artist who liked to make little robots......I thought it looked cute :)


Well, today I had choir.......but unfortunately my phone decided to delete all the photos I took of that so do forgive me for the short entry today.........but yeah, it's the Lexden Choral Soceity, when I first joined I wasn't into it at all.......but then again I hate going to things where I don't know anyone, so that was obviously going to happen =_=;; Anyway, as I've kept going I've gotten to know everyone and now really enjoy it.........The Dream of Gerontius by Elgar is actually one of my LEAST favourite songs ever written, but admittedly when everyone is singing it it sounds amazing!! So if you're anywhere near Coggeshall on the 13th and fancy coming along to hear a bit of Elgar with an orchestra DO COME!!!
It was my mum who told me I should join it and although I was sceptical about the idea and most probably a very big brat about it for a while, I do enjoy it and I admit she was right......I really did need something big and social outside of Uni and stuffs..........So um yeah........if you find yourself with nothing particularly social going on, why not join a choir?? It's fun, you learn a lot, you make a lot of friends that you most probably wouldn't talk to normally and well yeah......it really is a laugh!

Well, that's it for today
Tutty Bye xxxxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment