Sunday 21 November 2010

Sparkle

Right......so today was Thursday 18th November?? I had NOTHING to do today, although I did end up going out with my friends for drinks.........


Todays theme.......GLITTER!!! XD


Don't actually remember where I got my dress from but I still love it......I seriously am a Glitter and Sequin maniac! I think I caught my love for it from my mum ^_^;;
My cardigan is from TK.Maxx if you can believe that! Jeans are Dot P's, Boots.....I can never remember where I got my boots from =_=;;


Spent the day with my dear mummy, although I did grab lunch with my uncle and nan as well.......also bought the new flowers today......all purples and oranges, very pretty :-D

So yeah, I did a key hanging from a chain.......

Pretty simple design......just black eyeliner and Glitter eyeliner from Eyeko.......


Heh, looks like I have metal eyelashes that it's attached too! XD


I do love the embroidery on my cardigan......


This is my most favourite find ever!! It's a scalf with a hood!! XD It's from RiverIsland and is amazing!! I love it soooooo much.......my dear friend carlene introduced me to them and I am hooked, although I did not bring it out with me......which I really should have as it poured all night =_=;; Was a good night though, hung out with Lucy, Tom and Nikki - we also had Danny, Ben and Neill with us at the start but they disappeared........stiil was good, went to the Playhouse, Mousilini (which was Edwards, then Lakota and now has changed it's name once again =_=;; ), then the Purple Dog.......not a late night, but definitely an interesting one......


I really do love this :-D

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment