Tuesday 16 November 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BROTHER!

Ok, so  today is officially the 16th of November and my little brothers 16th birthday!!! <3

Well, I got him brand new Headphones with metal, skulls and red padding on them, a christmas mug as his mug from expo has melted to nothing thanks to the washing machine, a small plate for him to put snacks on when he's doing work in his room, a memo pad block thing..........he asked for stuff for his desk in his room by the way, just incase you think me the most evil of all sisters in the world......oh yeah I also got him a mini Henry hoover for his desk that I wrapped up and said that the pets had bought him......I know that sounds sad, but it's a tradition in my family that the pets will get you a gift on your bithday or christmas......so yeah the cat and dog bought my brother a mini hoover! :)


Well here I am......I just did a small rose today, as it's my lil brothers birthday and he is the special one for today.......also the colours are back in my fringe!!! XD


I'm currently sitting in Starbucks here with my mum........after the birthday celebrations my brother went to school........so mum and I hit town as I had a free day and I like the little shopping/coffee days I get with mum on my free days........


It's a simpler rose to how I normally do them......I wanted to try a different design for it.......I like the leaves and having less vines definitely looks better, but the rose just doesn't look as 'rosey' as normal.....I think I'll go back to how I normally draw them........although I did get asked by the staff and a random woman in River Island today whether it was a real tattoo or not......obviously I said no and explained it was eyeliner, the staff were impressed but this woman seemed relieved and said 'I was gonna say if you had one there that would hurt!' so obviously she's had a tattoo done for that comment! O_O;;


I love the mugs you get for Venti coffees.......they're like big buckets with a handle, best idea in the world.....


Oh yeah, my mum insisted on this photo........basically we realised that Mince Pies are being sold once again, so this is to commemorate the first mince pie of the year........the things I do for mum ^_^;;


Ok, well while in town we bought a chocolate monkey caek for my brother and happy birthday candles from Paperchase.......



My wonderful artistic skills at work here......I wanted a nice pic of my brother before he blew out the candles......instead I have a rather dark brooding figure with a wierd mad scientist creation that's glowing ominously.........oh well, there's always next year I guess =_=;;

Hope you all enjoyed, that's it for today!
Tutty Bye m'dears xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment