Monday 22 November 2010

Woolly, Colourful?

Ok, well today..........I basically worked further into my drawing.......it actually looks better than the original collage........


Ok, well my dress has lace doiley kind of things all over it that look like this......so I decided to do one......it's entirely black eyeliner



Look!! They're finally drawn in!!


I'm so pleased with his face!! It looks just like the original........I'm soooo happy!!


heh, I'm so chuffed......almost all of the difficult parts are done........then I just have to fill in the rest of it....


Better view of all the romantics that for some reason appear in this.....


Ok, So after a day of work.......I went into town for a coffee with Nikki...........The Christmas window is open!!! XD I was soooo happy, I haven't had a chance to look at it, so this is awesome......I love going to see it when it's done as it reminds me of being tiny and going with your parents for the first time and thinking all the animals are real!! :) Although when I was little they used to put santa in the window too......



Yeah I was cold today.....so I went out looking like an eskimo who likes to knit =_=;; I don't care though as I was warm and frankly that's all that counts!! :)


At least my fringe colour codes with everything!! XD


I have a new hat that my nanny bought me......you are meant to wear it normally, but me being how I am I noticed that the eyes actually had holes......yeah, you can guess what I did next from the picture ^_^;; I'm afraid I'll never grow up, much to the annoyance of my family.....

Well that's it xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment