Monday 1 November 2010

Expo part 2

Ok, so HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! tis 31st of October......a sunday and another day of Expo!


Well, especially for Halloween..........a Bright moon of silver and glitter with bats flying in the distance....as spooky castle and some gravestones.........I might have over done it, but I thought it was a fun design.....plus it's given me more ideas for things to do......


Heh, I wasn't entirely awake and Nikki took a surprise photo =_=;; Hence I look grumpy........


Todays lovely outfit for expo-ing..........

random expoers



Met an old friend of mine randomly and I loved what she'd done on her face, guess what?!! She told me that she saw a link for this on my facebook and was actually inspired by it to do this mega-awesome design!! I was sooooo surprised and honoured!! heh, so if you're reading this Leanne, thankyou soooo much for reading and thanks for being an awesome friend........we need to meet up sometime soon!!


One of my fave characters from OnePiece


Bayoneta!!


I think he's the shinigami from 'Deathnote'


Aha! Here we have the cosplayer conga............it gets started randomly every expo......although I was shocked that no one started it saturday O_O;; Still........I was impressed they did it anyway :-p



Lydia..........today she was a lolita in her very own handmade dress!!! She actaully got more attention for this than when she was wearing her Red Ridinghood outfit............go figure.........


Nikki!! heh she bought a bow to match her dress :-3 apparently I'm a bad influence on her as she kept finding really nice things that suited her and I kept telling her to buy them, so she did........yeah, she doesn't like spending money :-p


here's the bat that was on the other side of my face..............wait, why is this picture all the way down here?!?! Stupid computer =_=;;


Here I am at lunch time........I bought noodles, Lydia had a bagel and Nikki had pasta........we're soooo cultured :-p

Got quite a few requests for photo's today, apparently my face art is more popular than I thought!


heh apparently the conga kept going.......although faster round the other side =_=;; Why did someone attack Yoshi?!?!?!





Thankfully this was the end of the line...................


Steampunk Absynth dress.........with working motor powered wings!!! XD



Ah yes, the creater of Ninja Bunny..........I bought these brilliant prints off of him last May, so this year I adopted a Ninja Bunny!! :)
Please check out Ninja Bunny, it is extremely awesome  -> http://www.ninja-bunny.com/


Heh, mum sent me a pic of the pumpkins when it got darker :)


These two were strange......the one on the left I met on the DLR on the saturday when we were venturing back to Nikkis...........he was, well I thought he was tipsy but apparently he was drunk..........I had an entire conversation with him and then today he had forgotten it all...........he appologised and admitted that he remembered me..........heh what a strange event...........



The Fox PUB!!! Where all go after Expo!








David Monteith!!! He's in Geek Syndicate which is an awesome pod cast!! :-) go listen to it now!! heh, we managed to not recognise each other on the saturday, but on the sunday he came over and gave me a hug!! XD heh he also surprise hugged me in the pub while Nikki, Lydia and I were all commenting on how wierd some music videos are recently.......I'm glad I got to see him, shame I now have to wait for the next May Expo =_=;;



Creepy castle in candle light.....



Not impressed Lydia...........if you were no impressed by my blogging, do tell me..........or if you'd like info on how the heck I do some of the drawings I do I would love to tell you :) So comment, you know you want too ;-p xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment