Monday 1 November 2010

Fable III

Right.....well I've been away for the weekend.......so I'm going to start from last friday......which was the 29th of October......

Ok, so I went to pick up my pre-order of the limited edition of Fable 3 and the fable 3 limited edition wireless controller.......yeah I'm a gamer, but only with games like Fable as I find it addictive unlike other games that I will get half way through and leave for YEARS....with a Fable game I normally finish it within a few weeks..........


Ok well here I am in GAME after picking up my goodies :)


Hearts to match my heart T-shirt dress.........


Heh, I had to belt it in as it was HUGE!! Seriously?!?! I can't remember how I used to wear it, but I grabbed a belt and went yeah.......that'll do :-p


of course a cute little heart to even it all out.........


My awesome Fable 3 game, in it's fake leather book case......including metal Guild coin and Fable 3 pack of cards........this is such a 'Win' moment!! XD


Oh yeah! Fable 3 designed wireless controller............I realise it's just a wireless controller with a pretty design on being sold at a rather high price......but lets face it, it's Fable 3 ergo it's awesome, it's amazing and it's SOOOOOOOOO worth it :-3


Just to prove that I was actually in a GAME shop :)


Posing after Fable 3 epicness.....


Ah ha! and here we have the revealing of where the pumpkins were going!!


They look sooooo cute, I was really pleased!! :) I even got a compliment about them from one of the other visitors, who thought it was a good idea.....


The big one was the worst for keeping alight


Mwahahahaha! Oh wait.............it's not nighttime.......ah well they look cute with the candles in


Well..........I guess all I can say is it's gonna be a Spooky Halloween there xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment