Thursday 11 November 2010

Talking without words....

Well........today was especially cold and wet >.< so I decided on wearing my Big jumper dress with all the letters all over it......which is bad as I've already done a post on here while wearing it......so I had to come up with something different...........So today I thought I'd test peoples reactions again.......


Well yeah......having a nice day in town sorting out some christmas shopping and stocking up on my comics and the heavens decided to fall in =_=;; so we had myself, my mum and my nan all huddling under a tiny umbrella aiming towards a coffee shop.......still.......I guess being english we should be used to mass amounts of random weather changes and lots of rain......but nope, all english people are used to is sarcasm, queues, tea and coffee, losing in Eurovision and well yeah we are used to rain.......but that doesn't mean we can't complain about it still! :-p


So yeah......I wanted to see how people re-acted to this.......I tried something like this AGES before I started this blog, although that version said 'hi, how are you?' which was probably the worst idea I'd ever had of doing as I had nearly every person I passed telling me how they were!! So yeah, I knew this kind of thing works.......but yeah, I thought I'd alter this........so today I had 'hi, my name is....' which really worked well.........I had a lot of people saying 'so are you going to tell me your name or is it one of those sticker kind of things?' which made me laugh......the guy in the comic shop actually asked why I hadn't put my name on my face, which is a fair question.....I also had people walking round me to see if the name would magically appear on a random side of my face.........so verdict for today, good result!! :-D


It's not as difficult as you'd think to do this......although I have to admit I am strange and can work out backwards writing really easily.....what you need is a mirror.......first work out what you want to say or write rather........then write it out in the air infront of you one letter at a time (I normally work out the word, but like I said I am strange! Also on some letters like 'e' and I have no idea why but I have to work out how to write that backwards at least 3 times before I'll even try.....so no worries if you find it difficult!)
But yeah.....as long as you see what you wanted to write backwards in the mirror, then when people look at you they'll see it the right way round......DO NOT do a Mean Girl moment - I'm speaking about that Ginger girl in the Lyndsy Lohan movie where she does a gem 'K' on her chest in the mirror and to her it's the right way round and then as soon as she turns to the camera it's backwards.......so yeah, think of that and you'll be fine! :)


realised I hadn't taken a pic of the other half of my face while I was out......I was really lucky that the eyeliner didn't run down my face after the weather today......also do forgive my hair!! I'm afraid both myself and my hair do not get on with rain......


aha! Closer!! So yeah........it's just black liquid eyeliner.....no mystery there, it's also fun if you use different fonts......


And here's the whole of me............seriously I've drunk sooooooo much coffee today!! I had a coffee in town, I met my friend at uni and had a coffee with her and now I'm home and having even more coffee.......still this is probably the smallest amount of coffee I've had in years, I normally buy quite a bit XD

Anyway......that's all for today......
Tutty Bye xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment