Monday 1 November 2010

EXPO!!!

Ok, so this is the Expo entry......for saturday 30th October!


Ok, well I got to Expo on saturday with my family and my friend Lydia.....I had my Steampunk goggles on, my war paint (lol) and my hair...........it was going to be a fairly care free day I thought......especially as I wasn't cosplaying :-s


Heh, I took my inspiration for this from Roy Litchenstein.......I saw one of his pieces that was 'POW!' in a comic format and thought..... If I did 'Expo!' instead of 'Pow!' that would look rather awesome........luckily it did! XD


Here I am in normal gear.........well, normal for me :-p


This is Lydia in her saturday cosplay......she's a mass murdering psychopath red ridinghood...........yeah, I haven't read that version either, but still it is an awesome cosplay that she made..........although she did admit later that it might have been easier to go to a bondage shop and then buy a nightdress and then just make the boots............but where would the fun be in that ^_^;; heh either way......she got a lot of photographs taken of her............I wonder why lol


Steampunk!!! OMG! first one I saw in the convention before finding the steampunk area.........I love Steampunk sooooooooooo MUCH!!! <3


Here we are, (starting on the left) there's Vicky in her awesome elf cosplay, Lydia as her red riding hood and Me as Me!

I got loads of requests for photo's today!! I wasn't even in costume!! Apparently people really liked my fringe and face art......it was rather entertaining!! XD


She REALLY suited her ears...........heh, we were all filling out these BFF application forms.......they were actually quite tough to answer.....I mean seriously how do you decide what your favourite cake or sandwich is?!?!?!


Brand New Friend Alert!! It's Sully..........don't let the stupid wig fool you! He's actually really lovely and a lot of fun to hang out with.......heh he was cosplaying Ichigo.........he had all the gear, although he wasn't sure where to put his sword.........


I found a Timcampi!!!! I'm such a fan of D.Grayman, that when I saw the GIANT TimCampi's I had to buy one!! He has wires in his wings and tail so you can make him look like he does in the manga and anime!! XD


I tried on a corsette at the event too..........it's an underbust..........I really liked it, I have to say I've never worn one before, but they make you feel like you're standing up straight!! It was sooooo lovely......I really wanted to buy it, especially as I've agreed to go LARPing with a few friends next year and this would look sooooo cool for my character.....not to mention I could use it for Steampunkage!!


My two bestest friends came!! (from left) Ali and Nikki!! Ali was going to Rome on the sunday so I'm glad I got to see her for the saturday and I was staying the night round Nikki's in West Kensington.....I hate the buses and taxis up there as literally there are NONE!! and with the underground all mucked up......GAH! but still we did end up catching a bus, but all of us could walk for a while the next morning as we'd done our feet in :'(


Mr Tony Lee.........the writer of MANY awesome comics.....if you ever find one that he's written I suggest buying it, he's a brilliant writer and has really funny ideas for comics.........so yeah, I asked if I could get a picture, even though he was insulting me for most of the day =_=;; For example:-
  • "Why do you have the gay rights flag on your fringe? Have you finally come out?"
  • "It looks like a Unicorn vomitted on your hair!"
Just a few examples :-p either way, my friend Nikki is now officially her stalker and apparently I'm Daniel Boultwoods stalker.......I just thought I was a random fan that was perhaps too friendly (just how I am really, you'd be surprised at how many people believe I'm attracted to them and flirting with them.....in actual fact I'm just being friendly......it's happened for most of my life now, so I have no intention of changing.....) Still I could be a stalker, I mean.........um..........I have his email?? Yeah, I'm a pathetic stalker, but not as bad as Nikki :-p


Two awesome cosplayers!


Lulu and Jake Chillaxing!


My pumpkin that I carved for home before I left, mum put a candle in and took a picture for me......it's really sweet!! xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment