Wednesday 1 December 2010

Roses or not....

Ok......well this blog is late once again, but unfortunately I have a cold that has decided to give me headaches which is not helpful when you get them anyway while doing work on a computer.....hence, I'm sorry but here I am keeping you up to date and posting all the catch ups......

So, this was monday's blog.......with a tad bit of a twist......I wasn't able to get a single photo of my design before I started work at uni, so I had to spend the entire day doing my work - a wall sized charcoal drawing and two A1x2 coloured chalk works - while feeling in a foul mood........

But yeah, so I got home finally and still felt horrid - then had a check of the design and realised that it was falling apart which it will when your doing loads of things and accidentally have to try to remove charcoal and chalk from your face before it leaves a staining mark that is very strange to explain to random people.......

so for mondays blog I will show you how this type of black eyeliner rubs off......


So here I am looking fairly bedraggled........yep there are times when if I get into my work seriously I come back looking like I've been on a mountain treck =_=;; But one good thing about today I was warm and I got to wear my neckerchief! XD


Anyway, you can see what the design was......infact everyone thought I'd had a real tattoo done today ^_^;; But still......this is why I like this eyeliner......rather than smudge when rubbed or wet, it peels off.......soooooo yeah, it's easy to fix and very simple to add on too......but yeah......not an extremely interesting day other than the fact that I felt extremely annoyed for having to do two coloured works rather than work on my charcoal work.....

Hope that's ok....xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment