Thursday 2 December 2010

Patches

Well, we had a Blizzard today!! Which didn't impress the people of Colchester......other than the children and myself as snow is a wonderful thing that normally you don't get a lot of in England......but yeah, I have had a lot of friends today complaining about it and then actually moaning at me because I was possibly annoying and pointing out random facts because I was bored and cold and noticed how unspecific people can be..........not that that's a bad thing as it gave me entertainment when I annoyed them.......

Anyway, on with the blog!


This is my French Connection dress, with black cardie, black polo neck, skinny Dot P jeans and yes they are Hello Kitty Sock......but you cannot mock me for owning them as they are H&M, extremely thick and warm and amazingly useful for tucking your jeans in when you want to wear boots........


so yeah.....the neck of the dress is covered in Black sequins which is awesome!! XD plus the pattern is really pretty......
Sorry about the hat hair btw......I wore a bowler hat in town today as I couldn't find my fluffy hat.........I love my bowler hat but unfortunately the people of colchester seem to find it amusing as a group of three guys threw a snowball containing a rock in it at my head because they thought it would knock my hat off......infact what it did was hit my head really hard giving me a splitting headache ontop of a migraine that my cold has already granted me........but yeah, not everyone has a brain so I can't complain about how they acted.....they were idiots, end of discussion :)


so yeah, I took todays design from the dress pattern.......I quite like doing patterns like this, it's fun and you can manipulate them to allow shapes to mimic an eyelash design......plus I decided to leave my hair as is today rather than tie it back, because either way my hair is going to get soaked from snow and frankly this suits me more than my hair tied back........


Ok, so as you can see it's on my eyelid as well......but um as I realise some people cannot do this as easily as I find it on myself, I'll explain a way to do it so you can find it easier......I mean if anyone actually wants to try it.....basically to start with just put the colour eyeshadow that you want on the corner of your eye nearest your nose, do whatever shape you want with that then outline it with the eyeliner......then just do the outline for all the other shapes with the eyeliner and fill in after......I know that makes no sense after you just did the colour before the eyeliner, but it's because the part nearest your nose is the hardest to fill in in shapes so it's easier to do it first.................

I really liked this design, the colours actually suit me for once =_=;;

Anyway, this was made using eye shadow and black eyeliner......yep, it's that simple ^_^

so yeah..........for once I'm on time!

Thanks for reading xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment