Wednesday 8 December 2010

Sunday with peacock feathers

Ok, so today is Sunday.......yeah, I really did leave this for a while huh? sorry............



So todays theme is Peacock feahters.........which was actually pretty hard for me...........I mean I got a few compliments and comments on it, but I feel like I could've done it better which really annoys me............so expect more feathers in the future!


Anyway, here I am today trying to be warm in my wooly kimono...........have my great grandmothers green necklace on and my NEW EARRINGS which are from River Island and have the Prettiest peacock feathers on!!! :-D


Yeah, I was in Nero's with my parents for coffee............ok, coffee and a mince pie (it is almost Christmas!)


So yeah, I realise the eye looks kinda strange.......or maybe I just think it's strange ¬_¬ meh, I'll think about that one............but yeah apparently it looked pretty?


here it is in a little bit more detail (yeah, closer pic means you can actually see that I tried)
It's black eyeliner, blue glitter eyeliner, purple glitter eyeliner, brown eyeshadow, gold/green tint eye shadow, dark green eyeshadow............


My mothers wonderful photography skills........


ok.......so I thought it would be fun to carry the end of the feather over to my other eye to end in the lash.......I think it works, but if anyone has any other ideas I'm open for opinions.......


and here are the feathers!!! XD I love these earrings!!!


SOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


Oh yeah, my cat decided to attack shopping that was left on the table by my brother......


He then got bored and decided that although it didn't fight back it was sufficient for a pillow.....go figure?


anyway, the reason why my brother had left his bag on the table for the cat to abuse was because I needed mini christmas baubles......


PRETTY!!! heh the amazingly bubbly ones in the boxes (colourful ones) are glass ones from Paperchase that I bought.......the other lots of pink, gold and silver were from Poundland..........is it just me or are baubles meant to have the strings already attached?!?! I had to get thread and make loops for all 200 mini baubles......yes that is right, I had no clue how many there were until I sat down and had to do this........yes there are 200 baubles that I had to give string to hang on trees =_=;;


My family kept stealing my phone to take pictures of me working......this was the best out of the lot >.<

Anyway that's all for sunday..........byes xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment