Tuesday 14 December 2010

A whole week of BLOGS!!!! - Thursday!

Here's Thrusdays Blog!


well today my dear little cat Garfield, or as I've been calling him lately Sleven - well he has learnt how to jump onto the top of chairs........looks like his reign of terror has only just begun, oh dear ^_^;;


Well here I am in my Topshop dress, with my comic strip belt, jeans, boots and Vivienne Westwood Choker....


Todays design was taken from a skull on my dress that reminded me of the Mexican(?) Festival of the Dead......so I did a similar skull but then made a flower image to surround it, I'm really chuffed it worked! This has got to be one of my favourites so far :)


Closer look, as you can see he has purple glitter eyeliner to fill the flutters round his eyes, pink eyeliner for his mouth and flower on his forehead.......pink eyeliner is also used for the outer colour of the flower, blue is used for the inside and to show the creases of the flower, then Glitter eyeliner by Eyeko for the outside of the skulls outline.......all black is done in black eyeliner......

This seriously is one of my favourites, I wish I could come up with stuff like this normally >.<


Well here are the designs on the dress.......all embroidered


Yeah, I was in Starbucks......I'm kind of a local nuisance, as I'm normally always in there hence now I just go up to the till and they tell me what I'm having - it's a lot of fun :)


Ok, so I was again grabbing coffee with mum and she decided that it was important to show that I had a Mince Pie for lunch.......I'm not sure whether it's because it's not healthy or it's festive, either way I'm not ashamed as it tasted lovely and is one of many perks of christmas arriving....


Went down to see my grandad..........put loads of lights and decorations up for christmas, but my phone doesn't have flash.....so they're pretty dark pics......sorry


Yeah, we bought him a Christmas tree that has battery powered lights on it :)

Ok, well that's my thursday sorted........
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment