Thursday 30 December 2010

Christmas and Boxing Day....

Ok, so this is a very LATE blog.......but in my defense this is the only one that I'd actually typed on the day, only to realise that without the days before I couldn't post it.........so yeah, it became late because I was unorganised........but yesh, this is what I typed after christmas and on boxing day......hope you like :)


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Ok, so this is a two day blog.......as well, during christmas I only took a few pics as I ended up going over to my Uncles for Christmas dinner.......but yeah! So Christmas was extremely fun, hung out with the family and had a lot of nice presents as well as being really happy as everyone liked the christmas presents I bought them :)
Boxing Day was fun as well.......went round my nan's to see my uncle and to see if she liked her christmas presents, then had a coffee in town and went to the Albert across the road for dinner......was a nice day and I finally got a chance to play with my christmas presents!! XD


heh I love our christmas present lights......they make tthe day sooooo much more magical XD


loook loook!! I got two new troll beads from my aunt and uncle, which means my troll bracelet's now full!! Plus I got a new bracelet and 3 more beads from my mum, dad and nan......yay!! seriously this is going to get to the point of me having at least 5 bracelets down my arms!! ;)


Christmas treats..........believe me there's no way I'd get away with eating these any other time of the year, so I'm extremely happy.........yeah I have a sweet tooth, but I'm sure that doesn't matter much ^_^;; unless my family desided to get me pretty clothing for christmas - which they did - which would mean that I will have to starve myself of sweet things for a while in an attempt to not look like I pigged out during christmas........stranger things have happened I guess? eheh..........


Ah yes, it's our cats first christmas and he is now the creature that lives in the tree..........I was very fortunate today as I caught him leaving his tree cave to see what wrapping paper is.......also he got some christmas presents which he absolutely adores, who knew cats like little balls that make noises?


heh I should make a 'Where's Garfield?' book.......he's very good at camouflage.......


Ok, well admittedly this coat doesn't suit me........but it's the warmest flipping thing that I own and I'm going up to Harwich to visit and have dinner with my aunt, uncle and cousins..........currently in Harwich it is freezing with a lot of ice and frankly hypothermia weather...........



the design is made to match the dress that I'm wearing which has pearl beads looping round each other on the shoulders and round the neck........so I copied and made my own version of that using silver glitter eyeliner, black eyeliner, metallic gold Barry M eyeliner and black eyeshadow that I got for christmas from the new Tartan range in MAC in Williams and Griffins :)


stupid face pose.......but to show the eyelid it had to be done =_=;;


luckily it actually looks quite pretty :)

Right.................well that's all for christmas photo's I'm afraid!! So on to Boxing Day!!! XD
Well, I acutally got to play and dismantle my christmas present pile...........I got Cataclysm (WoW) special shiny pack :-3, ipad, and some Microsoft Points for my Xbox 360 addiction :)




So for Boxing day because I was in a classical mood and was wearing a fairly victorian looking dress and my old fashioned medal turned necklace that I bought off a market in the middle of nowhere with my orchestra........so yeah, it's all curly and William Morris looking but I like it and it's shiny! :)




well here's the dress, it was a christmas present and I must say I love it!! XD



yeah, before venturing round my nans for the traditional Happy Christmas/Boxing Day greeting my mum caught me off guard with my little dog Tiny - I'm sure she won't mind me telling you that she's currently 9 years old or in dog years 63........so yeah, definitely the elder of our household and the boss of my little cat who isn't even 1 yet.......



new earrings for christmas, I love presents they're always so sparkly and the sort of things that you'd never find yourself but wish you could find on a daily basis!



Me round my nans having a good old cup of tea........I got her Scotty dog slippers and a vintage cigarette case with a mirror inside........she loved the cigarette case, but hadn't realised the scotty dogs were slippers so she had them sticking out from under her table as cute little teddies.......when she tried them on however (when I'd explained! ^_^) she absolutely loved them and reminded me of how short she is...........
oh yesh, speaking on height! I've discovered that both my nans who were taller than me for a great many years (no not just when I was 10) have shrunk! and with my mum already quite short.......well, there's not much hope there.......but I'm an actual descent height for a girl, but with this startling sign that there's an apparent height problem with the women in my family I've realised that I will end up either the height of my mum or worse.......not happy.....





thought I'd best show you an actual pic of my cat seeing as he looked like a little monster under the tree earlier on in the blog..........isn't he pretty? everyone in my family keep calling him a she......he doesn't mind though, as long as we keep feeding him and making sure there's somewhere for him to sleep he's quite happy being called anything.........

well MERRY CHRISTMAS and BOXING DAY everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment