Sunday 19 December 2010

Mickey Mouse

Wednesday!!


Today i decided to find my inner Disney childhood and draw mickey mouse.......I'll be honest, as soon as the eyeliner touched my face I was dreading the end result just for the fact that I know wherever Mickey stands or faces his ears are always perfect circles - perfect circles are hard to re-create and make even on your face!! but somehow it worked and I'm thankful to whatever disney character was watching me and decided that I should be allowed to do it right.....I thankyou!
Oh yeah, I better get this sorted straight away!! Disney does not belong to me funnily enough, it is the Walt Disney/Disney corporation or whatever it calls itself. Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse both belong to Disney, I have only worn an outfit with them on and drawn Mickey on my face - I do not own them in any way, I merely used them as inspiration for this strange blog that I do......thankyou for reading and not sueing me!


Well here he is and yep he likes what he see's! <3


He was strangely easy to draw even though I had about a tonne of paranoia going through my head =_=;;


yeah, earlier on in the day - which for some reason I can't find the photo's of (Darn my phone!! >.<) the foot was perfectly fine, but as I went for a coffee with Piran and Ali the foots slightly faded.....
But yeah, he's done with a lot of black eyeliner, pink eyeliner (for some reason it comes out reddish which I love it for!), silver glitter eyeliner (glove) and gold glitter eyeliner (shoes and buttons)


Here's my inspiration......


Oh yeah, before I had headed out to get coffee and watch a movie with Piran and Ali I had finished sewing a Toothless Dragon head for my friend Lucy.......She's wanted a Toothless plushy for ages, so I managed to make the head and limbs out of black socks and a pink sock (tongue) - I'll post more images when I'm done!


Before we went to the Odeon to see Megamind, we visited Colchester Castle Park to see the little market that had opened up.......you could also go into the Castle for mulled wine and mince pies, yeah we just walked right in and then straight back out to get a mince pie - no offence Colchester Castle but once you've had to go there for nearly every history trip in every year before you hit sixth form, well there's not much that's going to look new and shiny and different from what you remembered last time.......besides the tour guides don't like me in there, I was (slightly still) a bit of a freak with Colchester history and well the tour guide would vaguely touch upon a subject and I'd carry it on in detail to all of my friends my teachers liked it, but the tour guide turned to me and asked if I wanted to lead everyone and when you're little that's basically a death threat in disguise of politeness......hence I keep quiet, follow, listen, smile and nod, then get the heck out of there - like every child in any museum, unless there's swords or princesses in which case no child will ever be quiet in that museum it's just something no one can stop..........

anyway, another rant it seems..........I must be talking to people less, otherwise I must just have more things to rant over than usual......I wonder?

Anyway that was wednesday!
Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment