Monday 20 December 2010

Lolita chibi

Thursday!


Right well today I was meeting a fairly new friend for coffee in town......then later on in the day going out for drinks with some people who were back from uni or who were just up for drinks.......


Todays design got a bit manga-ish, it's my attempt at a little lolita chibi
Not one of my favourites, but apparently it's cute so I think it went alright :)
She's done with Black eyeliner, pink eyeliner and blue glitter eyeliner....
My friend Lucy really liked it too, which pleased me......oh yeah! I finally got my christmas gift from her today (she's the new friend I was meeting for coffee....) She bought me 3 amazing liquid eyeliners by Barry M - one of my favourite make up brands, I was really pleased as she got me a metalic pink, blue and gold.......I can't wait to try them out! XD


This is Lucy, we had had lunch in China Blue but later on realised how cold it was so ended up in Nero's............yeah I was close to 30 mins late, what she didn't tell me was that she was in town 30 mins early so she had been on her own for an hour...........yeah, I felt like a heel.........anyway, was a fun meet up where I was informed that Tom wouldn't give her her christmas present - she then asked if I knew what it was.......now here's the funny part I said he'd never tell me something like that in a million years as he'd think I'd tell her like a blabber mouth - later on when we were out getting drinks with everyone she asked if he'd ever tell me.......guess what he said? Never in a million years!! HA! Lucy and I were laughing our heads off about the entire thing..........I'm not sure whether Tom's happy or regretting that I'm friends with his girlfriend - for the fact that I tell her quite a few details and we talk a lot about him and other amusing subjects, which he then panics over whenever we laugh as he has no way of knowing - it's EXTREMELY fun to make fun of him though so I always have a little sarcastic rant at him at somepoint, which he'll always come back at with something equally sarcastic........maybe this is why people avoid us when we're out?


here I am, with the little lolita, my spotty dress from Quest and my Viv Choker..........


Here I am when I got home before getting changed to go out.......yeah it started to disappear.......so you know, quick fixings go a LONG way with these little guys :)



Two quick night out pics, I really need to take my camera with it's flash next time but my phone is soooooo much easier and convenient.........hmmmm,
anyway, slowly catching up again :)

Bye xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment