Wednesday 1 December 2010

SNOW!!!

Ok, well yesterday......or tuesday if you're going to be picky, it snowed in Colchester!!! XD

I was extremely happy as I'm a big kid who enjoys sledging and snowman building whenever possible ;)


Well today was dress for snow, warmth and well prettyness ;-P
Heh, I love this swirly dress and I judge when winter's around by when I first put on a polo neck and today was that day! Had my lovely little medals necklace on to make the dress more art nouveau (don't ask how that works it's just how my mind see's it), my key broach on my black cardie and my military boots.....yep, ready for all sort of weather I am.......


Today's design is based on the dress pattern......you can see my broach and necklace a lot better here.....


Like before, when doing stuff like this you should place eye shadow on top of the eyeliner when it's wet......so yeah the filling in can take a tad bit longer than the drawing, but it's worth it as it won't crack and will last the whole day (unless you touch it =_= )


I'm not actually sure whether this was a nice design or just a technical design.......but from the point of view of someone looking at me because there was no colour and a lot of lines it looks like a typical tattoo........I do think it would have looked better with a gold or greenish mustard colour behind it....


so yeah, it doesn't look too odd this one.......and it was fun to take bits of the pattern from the dress and put them together for the design :)


heh, today was extremely fun as it was my kittens first ever day of snow!!! Although he wasn't impressed and was just trying to get back in doors, but he did have to stop every so often as he found the snow very cold......still, I wasn't too evil.......the coat he has on is an old one of tiny's, yet another reminder of how thin my dog used to be ^_^;;


he looks so cute!!! X3





But yeah, we spent probably 30mins in the snow before we went back in.......oh! Also the reason for the leash, is because he got Calcivirus a while ago and has only just gotten better from it - he caught it from a neighbourhood cat, so rather than let him wonder around free and able to catch it again we take him for walks like we do with my dog.........he doesn't mind, well he now avoids me because he thinks he's going back in the snow.... 


Later in teh day, my brother and I made our traditional late night first snow snowman!!! XD Although I was technically getting ready to pack up and go to bed so I just had my polo neck and jeans on......hence I now have a cold and splitting head ache as I was out till 1am or 2am in the freezing snow making this while my brother had his coat, 2 tops, socks, hat and gloves on.......yes I know I deserve this and I shouldn't complain about the lack of sleep, but yeah........


Anyway, here is Frosty the Terminator!!! XD Unfortunately though in the morning he had lost his leg :'(

That's all for tuesday!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment