Tuesday 28 December 2010

Tron!

Ok, well for monday I decided to go to the cinema with my little brother to see Tron as we'd both seen the original and wanted to see what Disney had done for a new release.......turns out it's an entirely different story.......then again it's amazing so heh, yay I managed to explain it without any spoilers!!! Go me!!! XD


Tron is owned by Disney........heh just thought I'd put that little gem in there............anyway, tron is amazing so if you haven't seen it do please go or at least buy the DVD when it's out :) Plus Daft Punk are in it!!! <3 Sorry I'm a big fan of Daft Punk and thanks to this movie my brother has finally started listening to their music, which is awesome as now he wants me to get him the music and take him to see them if they do a show any time soon :) so yeah, this movie was awesomes for more than one reason :-D


My lovely little brother who is currently taller than me and looks older than me =_=;; I'm not complaining, I just wish that when I have to tell him what to do or explain things that I didn't have to look up at him and feel like a child talking to an adult......it's a rather annoying feeling, but I'll get over it as I want him to be really tall and amazing! As he's my little brother and frankly I think he'll make something amazing of himself when he's older and even if he doesn't I'll always be proud of the little twit :-P
heh, I keep ranting on strange subjects lately huh? Maybe this is an outlet for my strangeness or perhaps my delirium? (joke in there somewhere, that perhaps my father and other people will get.....I hold no high hopes of that though)


anyway, today because I was going to see a film on pixelated creations on the grid and because I was about to listen to Daft Punk music I desided to copy the arrow design that's on one of their helmets in one of the many pictures of Daft Punk that you can find on google :) I was rather chuffed at how this lovely turned out XD


as you can see I have done every single pixelated square and then filled it in............if my counting of numbers is still firmly definite, I'm pretty sure I've made this smaller in width and length when compared to the pic of Daft Punk, but I'm not particularly bothered by that I'm just chuffed it worked :)

Incase anyone would like to try this, start by working out where the arrow will be, then draw the lines going down to a certain length........then work out where the triangle at the bottom will appear - draw the lines out working out how many boxes you'll want to place inside, then draw the steps to the tip.........once all of that is complete, join the steps together with horizontal lines to start off the grid inside the arrow.......then continue by drawing all the lines down and there you have your little pixel arrow :) I hope that made sense ^_^;;


then fill with the most showy colours you have!! Well, I had a blue dress on and the pink really shows up against the blue...........but you could do technically anything! ;)


How do I look? heh I really like the arrow..........maybe I'll do it again at somepoint


heh, once again my little dog has joined in on my photos.....


and made me laugh :-S


heh, that's right girl pose for the camera!! heh it's funny I need to post a pic from ages ago where I went off for a tour with my orchestra and my little brother bought himself some green hair gell and had decided to give my dog a green mohawk............it suited her, not that I'd admit that to him ¬_¬



Oh yeah, basically while we were in the cinema we kept hearing this wierd loud noise..........when we walked home we came across this, apparently the council were fed up of everyone complaining :-P
You see this is North hill and with all the snow it was impossible to walk or drive on it.........turns out it couldn't be gritted either as it's a main route but not a main road - now doesn't that sound contradicting? I mean if it's a main route then obviously it's a main road as it would be the most used road for it to be a main route??
Anyway, they had this scooping all the snow and ice down to make a barricade at the bottom of the hill :)



and that is all for monday...........byes xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment