Wednesday 1 December 2010

ill, fell over and cold.....yep it's winter

Ok, well todays blog finally!!

Basically it was cold.........

Ok, so perhaps todays design concentrated a little too closely on the eye and made me look like I had a black eye from a distance.....but still it worked and I got a lot of compliments........was there something in the snow that no one told me about?? As seriously everyone was extremely nice today!


Closer look........yeah I had my hair tied back today because if it snows with my curly hair it gets all soaked and stupid looking.....plus I had to walk today and it's just simpler to have your hair tied back incase something goes wrong - like slipping and not being able to see anything to grab onto to stop yourself from falling (Don't laugh)
The design is taken from the pattern on the lace at the bottom of the dress.......


Yeah, my hair looks strange tied back......but believe it or not I used to walk round with it like this all the time for quite a few years before I decided to cut my hair and curl it......


Well here I am entirely.........I'm surprised I still look normal........I had to treck into town today even though whoever gritted town obviously needed their eyes checked >.< My friend Jess and I both have boots without grips so we were holding onto each other for dear life while in town, which turned out to be a bad idea......as I slipped pulled her down by her arm and then kicked her feet off the ground by my sliding feet - so she literally fell on top of me......which hurt and was very scary as we were on a road, her head and glasses connected with my head and added to the pressure of my head hitting the ground =_=;; so yeah I felt stupid and in pain, to make matters worse someone behind us yelled out 'Are you ok?!' then ran up towards us saw me and said 'Oh it would be you wouldn't it.' I sat there for a few seconds thinking what had I done to this stranger?!?! Took another look and it was someone that I had acted with once in a community theatre production, but when I knew him he had LONG hair, now he had short hair........seriously what is it with guys and having a personal crisis so deciding to cut their hair?!?!
Anyway, after a quick how are you and are you ok? He left and Jess and I decided town was not worth all the pain so went our seperate ways home.........

so yeah, that was today..........I would tell you about my lecture, but it was about how an art school is an art school and frankly I'm still going through my notes to work out why I had bothered to make my way in to sit through that lecture when only a few students decided to show up........

Byes xxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. who took these great pictures? The sites fantastic and the designs are lovely.

    ReplyDelete