Wednesday 29 December 2010

Golden Blossom

Right well Thursday 23rd..........where everyone was back and decided to go out for pubbage...........was a lot of fun and I actually bumped into more people that I knew from Sixth Form than people from uni, but nevermind.................


Todays design is a golden blossom...........the entire outline is black, then coloured with metallic gold/blue/pink Barry M and then for the green as I've run out of anything with a definite colour I used green mascara and spread it in the leaves with a green glitter eyeliner.......as you can see it works!
The design is taken from a cape I have, that I was wearing in the morning.......of course I changed for my blue dress in the evening for pubbage but it has no pattern on it so the blossom design was left........


luckily it actually went with what I was wearing tonight!! XD

the necklace I'm wearing is a looking glass with a victorian feel to it......I think it's from accesorize, but I won't pry as I love it and I'm not particularly bothered where it's from.......it was a christmas present given to me by my friend Tom, he also got me a mug covered in rose prints but I'll post a pic of that another time.......


and here's my velvet coat that I was wearing tonight.........with all my lovely badges on the left towards the shoulder.......I love this coat, it's shoulder pads and definite buttons look brilliant with my boots and dark colours :)
One of my dear friends who you'll probably remember.......yep, it's Lucy.......


Marcus and Nikki



Ragman, Chris and Bexi harrassing someone...........or doing something else, I didn't feel like I should ask.....


Tom who got me my necklace.......


Corin, the older brother of my friend Piran........nothing like his brother, infact he's shorter than Piran and has glasses...........he's also fairly boring, but a lovely chap none the less who bought everyone a round of drinks and then looked incredibly awkward the rest of the night


My dear friend Nikki who escaped London for a few days until after christmas.........she also managed to go back to London without giving me the christmas present that she kept telling me about, which was rather funny as she was the one who reminded me to bring her present to pubbage :-P


Piran.............now when I showed him this picture he gave me specific instructions that if he ever went missing that this should be the picture used to identify him............he then said that he looked like the person that would've kidnapped him in this picture........confusing conversation really...........


yes, well...........nikki decided to take control of my phone and I allowed her to under a few conditions
1)No using my facebook status for mischief
2)No changing the language, as it took me a week last time
3)She would have to buy me a drink of my choice!
Anyway, she stopped me outside Artasia near the Playhouse for a quick photo with christmas lights :)


Really this should be before the last photo........also this has reminded me that I need to get a camera with flash when I'm out at night..........anyway, I promised I'd do this for them the poor little things - on the left is Jake Gunn who took Foundation art with me and is now studying Graphic Design, on the right is Cameron Griffiths who is now sporting a cruella Deville look with his hair but then again who am I to talk with all my colours ;-P
Anyway, was a good catch up and I discovered that they'd been following this..........sorry it took me so long, but there ya go! Hope you both have a fab New Year!!!


Caught walking towards the Purple Dog by Nikki


I think this was in the Marquis?? Seriously Nikki where did you take these?


kinda creepy picture..........but at least the design looks nice :)


Ah definitely the Marquis.......this was where we all started and met, I love the barstaff here - the girl behind the bar makes the best cocktails and I'm rather ashamed to say that although she knows my name I can never remember hers oops ^_^;;


Well that should be it.................with a fab night and not a lot spent thanks to the fact that whenever someone went to get a drink I asked for a drink as well...........actually I tell a lie! I bought 5 drinks, with only one of them being for me........so heh, a very good night and catch up indeed!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment