Tuesday 28 December 2010

Jagers!!

Tuesday...well, this was the 21nd........very close to christmas and my dear friend Liam was back from uni and had not bought any christmas presents........so I ended up meeting him for a chat ans shop about town...........


yeah, he looks like he's a metal head............strange really as he was shorter when I'd last seen him and his hair was short...........now he's slightly taller than me (unheard of in our friendship groups - seriously he was short!) and actually looks like he listens to the music his T-shirts advertise :) 


yeah he wasn't pleased that I was taking his picture........anyway, was great fun as we wondered everywhere - with him explaining how he and his family buy joke presents for each other..............
Oh yeah! I gave him his christmas present today, which was a pack of D.Grayman playing cards and a rainbow striped Teapot - like me he's a BIG fan of D. Grayman and since being in uni he's realised he likes tea..........luckily he loved his gift! Then as he hadn't got me anything he vanished to the back of Evolution and re-appeared with the cutest looking Hippo teddy that's pink with white polka dots, yep he bought it for me for christmas!! XD It's the cutest thing ever and now lives in my room <3


yeah, this is how I was dressed today.......my cat shirt, with raggedy waistecoat from River Island.......the theme for today was the Jagerkin from Girl Genius


heh, this is the Jagerkins insignia......basically Jagers in Girl Genius are the best warriors possible who are then subjected to (I can't remember quite what at the moment ^_^;; ) which turns them into Jagers......Jagers have a BIG thing for hats, they are very important to them! The fact is that in battle they take the hat of the warrior they've beaten - there's also a size issue, as all Jagers want BIG OVER THE TOP hats to show off............They used to work for the Heterodynes - the very family who's ancestors created whatever tunrs someone into a Jager..........Jagers can live for a VERY VERY VERY VERY long time, my favourite Jagers are definitely the Jager Boyz => Maxim, Ognian (Oggie) and Dimo
Basically Maxim is purple and wears purple and red, Oggie is normal but with a horn growing where his ear should be and he has two toes on each foot with two nails for each toe, and Dimo is green and lost his arm in a battle in a sewer (slight spoiler if you haven't read it)........There's also Jenka, but I prefer the Boyz - no offence Jenka!!
Anyway, to understand why I love these four characters (well three of them anyway) check out this link....


Later after a lot of shopping and coffee and chatting about anything and everything.......I wandered up to Idian Ocean to have an indian with my dear family...........was a lot of fun and I had a surprise visit from my friend Piran who actually walked all the way there from his house to give me my christmas present which was the Fable book about Balverines that I'd wanted ever since it had come out!! I was really pleased!!! :)


Once again, my mum has to prove that I am always eating...........healthily might I hasten to add, as it's important to eat when you're at a meal........I mean, how rude would it be to just sit there?


anyway, the initial drawing is all outlined first in black eyeliner (that means eyes, cracks of the skull, everything!) then filled in with gold Barry M liquid eyeliner.......It turned out fab and has only made me more determined to come up with a Jager character and go as one to Expo next time!!

well that's all for Tuesday! xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment