Thursday 30 December 2010

Russian Dolls and Steampunk?

well it's the 27th............


one of the dresses I got for christmas!!! XD I love it soooo much, it's bright and has russian dolls all over it!!! <3



heh I got my necklace for christmas too!! It's a tiger holding onto a gold mesh loop!


CUTE!!! X3


todays design based on the dress.........it's two flowers done using gold/blue/pink metallic Barry M, black eyeliner...............as you can see a little russian doll is lying in the middle of it..........sorry for the bad quality of the photo, I try to make them as visible as possible but my camera has hissy fits sometimes and cannot be controlled continuously.......


well it's a bit more visible from this distance :-S


here's my tiger!! Isn't he pretty?!!? I love my little tiger...........
 

ah yes.......this is another present I got.........I love rings and would wear one on each finger if I could, but I'm allergic to fake metal..........doesn't mean I stop buying them, but that means that a few of my rings I can only wear for a few days before having to revert back to just wearing my proper rings that are littered about my hands...........this is a foxy ring that I wanted ages ago but was told by my mother that I couldn't buy - the reason being that she had bought it for me for christmas so yeah I was really happy when I unwrapped this!! :) I love foxes, I know they're rather nasty by nature as they kill things just for fun but you have to admit they are beautiful and there's nothing more exciting when you're stranded somewhere very bored and spot one in the middle of a field...........


ah yes, my shopping for today :) for christmas my dear friend Ali bought me a book by Gail Carriger called Soulless - it's brilliant!! I literally picked it up and finished it in one night, so as I realised that I haven't had a book like that in years I went and bought the next two - Changeless and Blameless.........I read those in one day too =_=;;
Brotherhood I still haven't really picked up if I'm honest.............I'm still re-reading the Parasol Protectorate!! XD heh I've also pre-ordered Heartless which is the next book in the series.......I love Lord Akeldama and Biffy, Alexia is continuously amusing me, I feel sorry for everything Lyall is put through even if it is funny (poor old dog).........Major Channing has somehow grown on me.......at first I just thought he was one of those silly new characters that's put in for comedic value and then forgotten about but I was proven wrong in Blameless where suddenly he became a rather nice if egotistical character.........hmmmm, I need to do some fan art for this book! There's very little to live on at the moment......


Steampunk, Vampires, Werewolves and Parasols...........buy it, you know you want too!!

Byes my Eccentrics xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment