Tuesday 14 December 2010

A whole week of BLOGS!!!! - Friday!

Well here's Friday's blog -

Well today was my last day at uni for the term.....so what did I do for the last day of term......yep like everygood art uni student (or any other uni student for that matter) I went to the pubs for a good old time and celebration of a let up on work.....
THe first place we went to is a newly opened place in Colchester called Tin Pan Alley, it's BRILLIANT!! heh it's plays really good music and has live bands playing, the furniture is all old fashioned and pretty....


Oh yeah, todays design was a silhouette of an owl.....


more pictures of a very awesome place.......


My friend Jessy who came with me......she was drinking quite a few glasses of red wine - Sorry Jim!! - whereas I was driving so I survived on J2o's and Diet Coke......next time I'm leaving the car at home and walking :)


I loved the ceilling panels!! It was really cool, we were sitting at the front and he asked if we wanted to lights on......we weren't bothered but he pulled these little switches that hung like the ones on old lamps......and the panelling lit up! Uber cool......heh I really like this pic too as it's really pretty for some reason..........


Bumped into my dear friend Chelsea who decided to join us on our tour round the pubs......but before we carried on she drew a cartoon version of me!! XD It's sooooo cool!! <3


Right, well after spending the rest of the day in the Hole in the Wall.....I went home to then go out to the Ashiana (an indian near Gala Bingo) with my uncle, aunt, cousins and family.........


for the night out I gave my owl silhouette a moon......yeah I think I should have done this in the morning as well =_=;;


The moon is basically drawn with black eyeliner (freehand but if you can't draw circles I'd suggest finding something to trace around!) filled in with silver glitter eyeliner which seems more pearlised when you put it on......


heh I like the wierd plastic light art that they have here, haven't actually eaten in here for years though........got my aunt in the picture too, luckily she didn't notice - people in my family have a thing against pictures and have decided that any picture their in is hidious, I haven't a clue where this has come from but as you can tell from this blog I do not suffer from it :-P

and that's last weeks friday done!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment