Sunday 12 December 2010

A whole week of BLOGS!!!!

Ok, well yeah.......you do realise I have work and stuff happens yeah? Well, sorry about that.......so here are all the blogs that I have typed up and done photos for from Monday all the way to this Sunday.....

Enjoy!

Monday-


The idea for monday was to be WARM!! So I decided to put on a fleecy checked shirt and turn it into a dress with my black studded belt, with my cardy and my new necklace......of course my skinnies and my boots......I promise when it gets warmer I will wear things other than skinnies and boots, just right now I'm COLD!!


Well here's the design.....on the right I copied the dangly bits of my necklace with a black eyeliner and a glitter eyeliner.....


of course to balance it all out I made diamond shapes going in an enlarging way across the underneath of my left eye.....again black and glitter eyeliners....


Necklace!!! I love this thing so much......it's just really nice and the different colours and materials that mimic eachothers shapes are wonderful!


So yeah.......after an entire day of work at uni here I am......,.

So yeah......prettty boring monday.......but that's what I did, onto the next day!
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment