Monday 20 December 2010

Black and Gold

Friday!


Ok, well today I was wearing goldy looking stuffs......so I got to use my new eyeliner from Lucy for the first time ever and it's amazing!!!


Seeeeeeee!!!! The metalic gold liquid eyeliner by Barry M is brilliant!! normally I'd have to use eyeshadow and then clean up the lines with the black eyeliner, this way I just had to draw the gold in and it was all clean and pretty!! I really love this pattern that I've done!! XD heh, is it sad that I'm excited about how nice an eyeliner is??


closer look.......as you can see the design started as a swirl shape coming off of my eyelid like a big eyelash, but then I decided to finish the shape with a block that would fall down behind the curl......inside the shapes are different angled and sized zig zags of gold - based on my t-shirt dress with it's gold sequins........
It's done with Barry M metalic gold eyeliner and black eyeliner.......


here's a quick look, as it was cold and I wasn't going to take my coat off even for this blog!


Thought I'd show you what I'd been doing.........well tada!! So that grandads still taking part in christmas he now has mini christmas trees that I found mini baubles and lights for...........


also has his own little wreath and a proper baby christmas tree for his tree...........it really cheered nan up and looks fab! Sorry if this isn't what you're into seeing or if it wierds you out, but family is very important to me and my family are very into celebrating christmas - so it wouldn't have felt right if he didn't get a little christmas spirit to keep him company :)

Well that's all

Bye xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment