Sunday 19 December 2010

Blue Dragonfly

Well tuesdays post........


Today was FREEZING!! hence I found a big old jumper (not old just an expression ;-P ) Anyway, it's my jumper from H&M, skinnies from DotP's, Boots and my two badges from Expo....


I love these.......although sometimes I feel the top one should be replicated and put on A LOT of my clothing, not because I'm mean but because in general I'm normally only interested in people that I like or get on with (like every normal person on the planet!) but sometimes the rare oddities who decide to talk to me because they think I look strange or they feel that they have a right to comment about me will and to be frank if I wanted to listen to them I would have stopped, shook their hand and introduced myself.......as it so happens I don't and I do believe I have for once used my 'rant of the day' on this blog.......wow, first time for everything huh? 


Ok, so today I decided to attempt an insect......or rather a blue dragonfly.......simple but at the same time difficult and can look very stupid if just randomly done, luckily it looked ok =_=;;

Black eyeliner, blue glitter eyeliner and silver glitter eyeliner.......I'd like to try this again, but maybe with a different bug and probably going into more detail..............


Today was a very normal tuesday.........walked around window shopping, ooh! mangaed to find the most amazing compacts ever in Revolver! One was a compact that could also hold cigarettes and the other had inside a small powder area and a lipstick holder that would spring out when the compacts opened! They were amazing, so I had to buy them obviously!! The cigarette case I'm going to give to one of my family as a present..................
I really need to send everyone their gifts.......I mean, they're just piled up in my room waiting for their new owners :( Heh, seeing as it's close to christmas how about I tell you what one of the gifts is?? Well, she won't know this is for her until she recieves it so -but just incase no names!- for one of my dear friends I have bought her a pair of bright pink leather gloves to match her amazing coat and a round hipflask with a glass circular middle that I've had her name engraved in for her second love (first being art, or anime....ok so maybe its her third love?) Whiskey...............heh so there, luckily I know she doesn't read this!! But just incase one of my friends who knows her reads it, I think I've disguised her identity enough!!

Well that's all for tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment