Tuesday 14 December 2010

A whole week of BLOGS!!!! - Sunday!

Sundays' Blog and the end of the week of blog catching up! YAY! -


Well today I thought I'd attempt something that scares me more than anything, yep I can't draw stars on my face.........I have no idea why when I can do other things really easily, but stars give me utter hell!

But yeah, so these aren't perfect but they're utter brilliance for me ^_^


Yeah, I was in Nero's.......it's a sunday thing as I'm always in town late on a sunday and Nero's is always open late.........go figure........


But yeah, boring day today...........the star in the middle has layers, which did my head in hence the other two are just black! the middle one is done using pink eyeliner as a base, then black, then blue glitter and then once more black, leaving a tiny pink star in the middle...........Never expect stars from me, as unlike things like cogs and feathers these drive me up the flipping wall so the likely hood of these being done again is pretty slim.........

and that's last sunday's blog finished!! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to catch up with myself.......
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment