Tuesday 28 December 2010

Sledding

Well, I got behind once again........but it had been snowing and I have gone through christmas and boxing day.......so do forgive me for being behind again ^_^



Right well, today I went sledding with people as it had considerably snowed and everyone was basically back x


Colchester Parks lower hill near the roman wall is the best place ever to sled......


(from left to right) Simon, Chris and Piran..........3 friends of mine from Sixth Form


Tiggy is the girl on the left here, she's Pirans little sister who I get on with immensely......although I did find myself wishing she'd warn something other than snow boots as heres had no grip as far as snow was concerned - which really puzzled me as why the heck would snow boots not be able to grip snow?!


yeah it got considerably late and we ended up vacating the park for Pirans house which is basically just a walk from the park..........


sorry had to take this, I just thought it was such a beautiful image when we were walking........strange as it kinda looks like the sun is still dropping while the moon has already risen to the skies........did that make sense?


Well after sledding and going round Pirans with everyone, I ended up walking to Nando's to have tea with my family........it was freezing, slippery and very dark and creepy.........but luckily I have a look about me when I'm determined that basically reads to other people as 'bother me and you'll die!' which is annoying sometimes, but other times like then was extremely useful!


a few pictures of colchester with snow at night :)




Here's the design for today it's to go with a new dress I have :)

just a tough of black eyeliner........


see............lots of random paint brush splats..........it's really pretty :)


Steampunk clock.......it kinda went........



well it was late and I was tired, so as much as I'd love to say there's a reason for how crumpled I look in these pictures I can't.........I'd been sledding, was cold, tired and now quite frankly wanting nothing more than to go to bed...........


Well that was sunday I guess xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment