Tuesday 14 December 2010

Birds and Roses

Well this monday I went to get my hair cut and re-dyed......


for todays design I did two roses with a small bird sitting on the vines and thorns......
Basically black eyeliner and pink eyeliner.....


the roses were to go with the rose in my hair.....yeah, the colours are much brighter now :-D
heh my hair hasn't been cut short as my mum and nan would royally kill me if I had it cut, but it's because of that fact and because my hairdressers have a wicked sense of humour that they decided to pin my hair up as they thought I'd suit a bob, turns out I do........


heh my nan dropped in to starbucks because my mum asked if she wanted a coffee, she saw me from behind and said to my mum thank goodness that's not mercedes.......gee, thanks nan >.<;; But yeah, you get the message I'm allowed to dye it but cutting it is out of the question but I'm addament that it can grow no longer......


heh I really like this, I just wish I could use a defuser.....it makes my hair sooooo much more curlier!!! ^_^


used a new colour for the purple........ah yes!! My hairdresser has come up with some new ideas for my fringe, so when this finally fades out (hopefully not before christmas!!) she's decided she wants to play around with different colours in my fringe which I'm game for as it's really fun and actually suits me :)

Well that's all for now

Byes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty!!!!
    I really LOVE your face art ^-^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually thought you had cut your hair short before i read that!! but it looks really nice so i think you should actually do it!!! .... just not as short as it was all those years ago, when you went for short back and sides :P hehehe i amuse myself (btw this is gonna say a-nonny-mouse because im to lazy to work out how to get it to actually say who posted it ...guess who) x

    ReplyDelete