Tuesday 14 December 2010

A whole week of BLOGS!!!! - Wednesday

Wednesday's Blog -


Well I had a better picture done in the morning where I was wearing my boots, but this was so much cuter because my little dog Tiny wanted to play and so joined in with the photo ^_^
It's an old jumper dress that I found somewhere, Hobbs belt, cardie and my wierd chunky necklace that I bought from a random shop in Colchester years ago that only lasted for a week =_=;;


The necklace matches the jumper dress really well I think :)


A very origami/robotic looking design here (I think, you are allowed to see it as something else lol ) heh it's to match my dress, as at the bottom of it there are different colours that collage with eachother in angles and triangular shapes.....


the light is really bad, so you can't see the colours all that well, but I used a goldy yellow/prussian blue/orange/purple.........these are eyeshadows that fill the outlines made from Black eyeliner


Oh yeah, I found some random little wintery spots where snow was still about, thought I'd test my photography skills.....I realise I'm not a photographer but stuff like this just instantly makes me think of a fictional realm (yeah, elves/mages/kings that sorta stuff)......


this was the path I was taking and believe me it scared the heck out of me!! It's actually a really easy path that takes you right into town from my uni, but the paths been used so much that what's normally hard earth or mud is now pure ice......easy walking up, death trap walking down and I did both (T_T)


But yeah, sorry if you're not into these.....just thought I'd share some pics that I'd taken.....

Well that's all for last wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment