Wednesday 8 December 2010

LATE!!! Sorry!

Ok.......so this is once again late......but as christmas is getting ever closer and my end of term at uni is getting closer work has suddenly bulged.........so yeah, sorry but here it is......I think it's 5 or 6 days worth?? I dunno, I got an email from one of you complaining......so yeah, glad you pay attention.......I think ^_^;;

Ok, so here's Fridays blog.......



Ok, so BIG old screen shot of me here.........I was feeling VERY ILL........probably because the snow was still out and I was FREEZING!!! :(
Anyway, todays theme was spots........although these are photos of me when I got home, so the colours and eyeliner aren't as bright as they were.......sorry!


So yeah.......spots under my left eye ranging from Big to small...........


Then spots on my eyelid all the way down my cheek :) The Big blue ones were a glitter eyeliner so they looks slightly patchy there because after a while the glitter likes to start falling off..........


And here's the reason for the spots.......my denim and spot material dress from Desigual, with my comic strip belt, glass bead necklace, skinnies from Dot P's, Black polo and my furry socks which are amazing when it's freezing cold and you're wearing boots! :)


Oh yeah.......yesterday (thrusday!) I was in the graveyard checking on my grandad's flowers.......there was so much snow that I made a snowman infront of his grave.....but for some reason the computer wouldn't load the image......well today (friday) I went up to check that it was still there, but got slightly bored with my mum so we gave him eyebrows made of leaves, a flower corsage, and arms.......doesn't he look happy??


Here's the grave, as you can see there was a lot of snow so not a lot of people were coming up.......so the snowman was more to keep him company......I also checked on my other grandad who was completely buried in snow, so I had to dig most of it away so that his headstone would show.......



Found the original pic of Mr. Snowman, he looked so cute before I attacked him with eyebrows ^_^;;

Well that's it!!

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment