Wednesday 8 December 2010

Saturday and puzzles.....

 Right Saturdays Blog...........


 Well today I finished a little gift I was making for my little brother......believe it or not this guy was made from a spotty sock.....


Tada!! the eyes are buttons that I've had for AGES........the tongues made from a pink sock that was falling apart......

I'm really chuffed as I finished him and my little brother loved it!! I named him Fungus, his flower eye is based off of something......but at the moment I'm ashamed to admit that I can't remember what it's based on =_=;;


He has two ears, a tail, two arms and two feet..........my sewing is REALLY bad.....so the tail ended up looking like a third ear >.<

and here was how I was dressed today.....hair back, in my black shirt dress, skinnies, pointed shoes, my lovely necklaces and my star earrings.....

Kinda a puzzle looking design......again sorry I didn't get a shot from earlier in the day, but unfortunately I have a cold from all the snow so without thinking I ended up rubbing my face and rubbed that tiny section of chain.......it's all black eyeliner, silver/pearlised eyeliner, black eyeshadow and white eyeshadow for under the silver/pearlised glitter..........


Yeah I made a checkerboard eye......


Here I am......it's kinda Erte looking with all the different shapes.....my earrings are stars, one of my necklaces are black and white plastic chess board tiles, the other has different metal chains then with a swirling plaited material and chain with a shell middle piece and hanging diamond shapes.....


it all shouldn't work together but it does.......curious


My lovely shoes that I bought from Office ages ago......absolutely love them.....


Oh yeah!! I made my friend a little mochi.....it was really simple to make and fun as she's had a tough time atm and I really wanted to cheer her up.....


Well that was it for today.................other than making the little mochi plushie, it was basically a normal saturday of doing nothing but buying comics ^_^;;

Bye xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment