Saturday 1 January 2011

gold and lace

Ok.......well I have somehow deleted the pictures for the 28th.......so that basically means that this blog will be complete one day later than planned but who cares as it'll take me all the way to next october to actually complete 365 days anyway!! ^_^

So here is the 29th


Heh, my mum got me a goldy dress with big sleeves which is really pretty :) but yeah the sleeves are really nice inside........that sounds strange O_O;; anyway, that's why I have two pics of the sleeves.......so don't think I'm strange!!



heh got my tiger necklace on again!! This time I have a better picture though..........


the design is based on the thin lace trim on the edge of the sleeve and neck.........but because it's only on the underneath of the eye I decided to join in all the gold eyeshadow to the design using my gold eyeliner.......it all seems to match so I'm happy :)



it kinda looks like a strange ornate eyepatch from a distance :-S ah well, I like it.........


and here's my dress........I have a feeling it's not meant to have my long black sleeved polo neck under it, but I was cold so meh.........anyway, just a short blog this one.........the next lot will have a lot more in them though, promise! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment