Friday 21 January 2011

cupcakes, lectures and sick.........

Last wednesday, where I felt incredibly ILL and nearly fainted everywhere I went...........
yep, I was that pathetic........well I can't help it, for some reason I'm not good with extreme pain and flipping heck I felt like something was stabbing me from the inside!! Apparently I caught a rather bad bug, but luckily it started to die down after I got out of lectures and had a cup of tea.......literally did nothing except for drinking tea and re-reading and going through my notes in Nero's......


this picture amused me.............so hopefully it shall amuse you too?
I was talking about the idea of sustainability in art........yeah, apparently our lecturers had run out of ideas =_=;;
anyway, it threw up a quote that I really liked :-
"It is better to light a few small candles, than to forever curse the darkness"
It really made sense to me, I mean last year from June onwards just felt like nothing would go right and I really did spend most of those months just crying and hating every minute of 'bad stuff' that I went through. But there were good things that happened too. I mean there's no way I can say that whatever happened can be fixed as it can't, but it didn't kill me, I'm still doing what I love, I still have all my friends and there have been some fantastic moments...........
so to hear this quote at the start of this year, well it just made me realise that I could cry about everything that will enevitably happen, I could get depressed about everything that goes wrong.
Or I can find all the nice things that happen, that no matter how little they are they just make it that bit more managable. 
So for this year, I'm going to concentrate on all the good things, on all the wonderful moments that could and will possibly happen and when I hit those bad moments I'll hold my head high and march through them....

wow, that got a bit deep..........well deep for me, normally I'm just ranting about anything and everything with only a slight resemblance to eachother........so yeah......... 


another funny pic to cheer you up!


ah now here's something I did for my brother during a moment of sudden good health.........
my little brother is addicted to chocolate fudge cake, so he bought a box of mix for it........I decided I'd make it for him, slight problem...........we only had one cake tin =_=;; I think there's an animal in the house that eats cake tins as I know we had more than one........
Anyway, I'm creative and I'd already promised him this.......so I made mini chocolate fudge cakes..........aka. chocolate cake mix used to make chocolate muffins that I then cut in half and filled with chocolate fudge and then topped with chocolate fudge.............


he really loved them! and thought I'd done it on purpose, I didn't have the heart to tell him that I'd already made the mix and had to pour it into the cupcake tray......... ^_^;;


yeah..............really should have taken a pic before baking...............anyway, this is a rather worn version of what I had on my face sorry........

byesxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I saw you in town the other day and it made me smile (in a very weird and stalkerish sort of a way, hahahaha), because it's nice to see a person with a bit of creativity. You wear it well.

    ReplyDelete