Tuesday 25 January 2011

Sunday Hearts and curls


Right, so I'm back to being a week behind :( I know I'm inconsistent with this, but right now I have a deadline to meet this friday so with the small amount of time that I have now for a break I'm catching up......

This will be back to blogging the day on the day after this friday.......so bare with me folks, as I really need to concentrate on my work right at the moment so it will look it's best on friday......after that I'm all yours, or rather my face is all yours.......so yeah, this is the post for Sunday the 16th.....


Ok so here's the design for sunday........it's based on a necklace that I was wearing.......pretty simple with all the swirls and heart shape........

just black eyeliner.......

sorry about how boring this page is.........was an alright day I guess, except my family decided they wanted a family meal together, that I have no problem with! The problem was that one we were going to the Toby, which I don't mind but I'm not an uber fan of.........so yeah, I went anyway........but then I asked for a drink at the bar (I'd forgotten my ID unfortunately so I couldn't prove that I'm over the age limit), so yeah the guy behind the bar became extremely smug and way too into his job as whenever I went back up to the bar to get a Lemonade as I couldn't order anything else he stared at me and actually checked what I was ordering!!!

I mean come on!! He didn't even try to hide the fact that he didn't trust me......

anyway, yeah that was sunday in all its uber annoyingness =_=;;

No comments:

Post a Comment