Saturday 22 January 2011

La Tasca and crosses

Well this is last thursdays................um and I brought back an original design that I did a year back just for a laugh -before I took this seriously- as it went with a T-shirt I bought at a Versailles gig......

so yeah.......I'm going to be finding those pictures so I can show you a few differences that I made with this one, really strange actually as I completely forgot about it.........

Also, to CONDRON......I am going to say thankyou, but I feel I should do it on the actual date - which is close to a weeks worth of blogs away! So I'm going to do these as fast as possible so I can catch up!!


ok, so it's a rose with thorns wrapped around a cross........I originally came up with this because of the band Versailles Philharmonic Quintet, which is a brilliant Japanese band that I had the chance to see in concert last year.
Unfortunately their bassist Jasmine You had died before so I never had the chance to see him play, but it was a brilliant concert with everyone dressed up in all sorts - I think there were a few pirates, a lot of victorian/gothic victorian/lolita girls, a few in goth or metal gear......my dear friend Vicky who went with me was dressed in an outfit that made her look like a character from an anime, I had my hair done up in a curly bananarama mohawk with my navy blue dress with white polka dots, my big red eighties belt with golden leaf clasps at the front, my wagon wheel diamante clip on earrings and my red rocking horse shoes..........dare I say Vicky and myself looked stranger than the entire crowd put together!
Heh yep I do, as we were wondering round camden before the gig and amusingly even those who go into Cyber Dog gave us bizarre looks................


anyway, the lighting is terrible in this place........basically this thursday I was in La Tasca with my family for a free meal!
The cross is black eyeliner with a silver glitter middle, the rose is black eyeliner and pink metallic Barry M



for some reason my nan decided to take some photos for me - I realise I look daft but we kept moving around trying to find light......in the end this was the best we could do, so sorry for the bad photo!! ^_^;;
I'm wearing my cross that mum brought me back from Notre Dam..........my dress is by Desigual and is one of my favourites :)



Random Picasso image in the restaurant..............sorry about the randomness of this post..........promise I'll try to make tomorrows better =_=;;

Byes xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment