Monday 31 January 2011

Clouds and Stars

Friday the 21st.....

Ok, so there's no thursday which is annoying, but I can't do much about that right now so lets skip ahead to Friday the 21st of January which is the day that apparently CONDRON saw me in town........which really shocked me as I know she's following this blog but I didn't realise she was in Colchester ^_^ Anyway, it was cool to see your comment CONDRON and thankyou very much as it's nice to know that someone out there likes how I look..........so yeah, thankyou for following my blog as muddled as it can be and as late as it's normally posted.............


 so here I was today having a coffee with my friend Vicky Gray, who I hadn't seen during Christmas so we did a late present exchange today..........


here she is looking absolutely lovely today...........


ah yes, she bought a zip bracelet from Claires that ended up being turned into an arm band and as promised here I am posting about it :-P




so today's design was a little bit mystical for once................a swirling clud with stars, it's black eyeliner with gold metallic by Barry M, now I know I seem to always lately use Barry M but it's really good at going over black eyeliner - so if any mistakes are made or if you decide to alter the size of an image on a black design then it really is the eyeliner to use  as it covers brilliantly!
Hope you all likes!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment