Monday 31 January 2011

TopHat with embellishment

Wednesday 19th January




 Well here's Lydia who I met up with for the day........as always she's super cute, bright, colourful and scene kiddy (although I know she'll kill me for saying that!)


and here I am, looking like I need more sleep which I did for the past two weeks..........

anyway, it's my victorian dress with the inappropriate bright bra straps (oops), my victorian medal necklace and my Top hat Necklace from Disney Couture........


well here's the design, some silver William Morris-ish leaves curling and holding a gentlemans top hat with a silver band around it.........


wow I REALLY needed sleep huh? Sometimes I think this blog is more to show just how bad I look somedays =_=;; still, at least even when tired I can still draw on my face.........


little close up that's gone kind of blury.........so yeah, black eyeliner and silver glitter........


the leaves of the design are based on the medal that incorporates those all the way through it, heh I also have a Top hat ring from Disney Couture...........


I had to post these.........another big apology present for you all, my little garfield conking out about the house.......he looks so sweet, but he always reminds me how long he's gotten since he was a kitten........



someone's dreaming about rabbit hunting


he looks soooooooooooo sweet!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment